Thursday 29 March 2007

Getting the hang of it.


I think I'm getting the hang of this now.

I honestly don't know why most people have a blog, for every thought provoking page there are millions of.....

well.....

pages like this!

I'm sure there will be gaps of weeks between my posts, so don't hold your breath!
I also suspect I may end up using it to rant, I seem to be doing that more these days anyway.

I took the picture above at Chanonry Point in Scotland in 2005. It's a wonderful spot to go Dolphin watching in the summer. At high tide fish get caught in currents and the Dolphin's swoop in to feed. A few will swim around the fish and herd them into groups while others dash in and out of the shoals feeding.

A remarkable and uplifting sight.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yup. That's why I never quite started blogging.