Sunday 24 October 2010

The Divshare Saga Continues....... Oh, and some photos.

Ok,

Deep breath.

I was looking around my divshare account trying to figure out why some files worked and others didn't when I came across the "privacy" setting.

This was new to me, it wasn't there when I joined. Now that I've set all the relevant files to "public" they should all work.

(pinch of salt)

It's worth pointing out that I'm a free member of the site so I have a monthly download limit. If you try to download something and it says that the account has reached it's limit wait until around the end of the month and try again. The National Theatre Of Brent stuff is the main culprit, it seems to be the most popular.

Now a few pics from our recent family trip to Mortehoe in Devon.











No comments: