Friday 22 October 2010

Life The Universe & Everything

It's been an age since I posted anything about myself, life has managed to consistently get in the way.

New job, (now OLD job as I've moved on) baby, (now screaming toddler) outside projects, (not enough of them) have all meant that time is at a premium.

I'm in the process of doing what all men of a certain age do, taking stock. It's NOT a mid life crisis (yet) but it IS a concerted effort to look at things in my life and decide whether I should..

a) Hunker down, settle on a career while letting some ideas and dreams go in an attempt to be the responsible earner.

or

b) Keep trying to move towards what I always wanted to do, stop worrying about being "grown up" and enjoy life more.

On the surface it seems like an easy decision, but it ain't. My brain is all about a, but my heart is all about b.

Anyway, in an effort to focus me a little and not waste so much time on BLOODY FACEBOOK, I've decided to pay more attention to my blog. To use it as a portal for jotting down little doodles from my life, from my favourite music, films and books, to stuff I've been up to. You know, the usual stuff.

Here we go.

No comments: